Cookies and audience analysisYou have the option of visiting our website anonymously. However, non-personal usage data such as the IP address of your device, the pages accessed, the browser used, date, time, etc. are collected with the help of cookies.
The MPI Marc Progin Immobilier SA company may use technologies to anonymously analyse website visits in order to continuously improve the websites. This involves collecting information about the operating system, browser, geographical origin (countries only), pages viewed during the visit and interactions.
We only evaluate the data anonymously and for statistical purposes, e.g. to determine the number of hits per day. We do not evaluate any personal data unless the user himself has knowingly provided this data, e.g. when requesting information about a property for sale.
This data includes:
Necessary cookiesSession cookies: For the proper functioning of certain parts of the website (mainly the "My Account" section and the criteria set in the search filter(s)).
- Video hosters: To access video content hosted by external providers.
- Virtual tour hosters: To access virtual tours hosted by external providers.
- Audience analytics tools: To understand user behaviour as well as to record a visitor's visits to various websites.
These external providers may use this data for certain purposes:
- Preferences: which allow a website to store information to customise the service to match the visitor's preferences.
- Statistics: , which allow a website to store information to understand how visitors interact with features.
- Marketing: Allows visitors to be tracked across different websites in order to display advertisements that are relevant and interesting to the individual user.